Advanced solutions for potable recycling must address the removal of:
- Nutrients – N&P
- Trace Chemicals
- Dissolved Salts
Veolia’s building blocks allow for a complete solution that addresses the various challenges that each unique project brings. Combining the different building block options creates a tailored flowsheet that best fits the application. These schemes can incorporate conventional full advanced treatment and emerging alternative flowsheets.
Technology Building Blocks
- Ultrafiltration – barrier to particulates, nutrients – P, pathogens
- Membrane Bioractor – barrier to organics, particulates, nutrients – N&P, pathogens
- Reverse Osmosis and Nanofiltration – barrier to particulates, nutrients – N&P, pathogens, trace chemicals, dissolved salts
- Ozone and UV – barrier to pathogens, trace chemicals
- Ozone and biofiltration – barrier to trace chemicals, pathogens
- EDR – barrier to nutrients – N&P, dissolved salts
- Advanced Organics Monitoring – monitoring & control of potable reuse multiple barrier treatment schemes.
For more information on solutions for potable water reuse,
Download the overview brochure