Aquatrex LD, a large diameter cartridge depth filter, combines innovative depth filter technology, quality, and cost effectiveness to provide excellent filtration value in residential and light commercial applications. Manufactured with our world-renowned melt-blown microfibers technology, the engineered gradient density feature of the Aquatrex LD filter provides exceptional dirt-holding capacity and unequaled life compared to our equivalent rated standard filters. With its three- to eight-times greater dirt-holding capacity and life, Aquatrex LD will reduce change-out frequency, adding more value in applications where high capacity and infrequent change outs are desired.
- Unique dual-graded density design of the extended media captures particles throughout entire filter media
- Large outer diameter of 4.5-inch filter provides more media for particulate capture and high flow rates
- Precision final filter results in consistent high-performance filtration
- Thermally bonded microfibers for high dirt retention
- High-purity polypropylene media has no wetting agents, solvents, antistatic agents, or binders
- Wide chemical compatibility
- Made from thermally welded microfibers of 100% polypropylene.
- Temperatures to 150ºF (65°C)
- Product ideally suited to be used in AMETEK’s Big Blue and Keystone’s Blue Giant housing units. (Big Blue is a trademark of US Filter/Siemens. Blue Giant is a trademark of Metpro Keystone Filter Division.)
- Made in the USA
- US FDA 21 CFR compliant materials
- Article 3 of the EU framework Regulation No. 1935/2004/EC Safety requirements
- EU Plastics Regulation No. 10/2011 (may be used as intended in all compliant EU member states).
- Meets USP Class VI-121 C plastics criteria.
- NSF 61 and NSF 42 certified
- ISO 9001:2015 certified processes
- For further details please see the product factsheet and/or product declaration.