LEAPmbr* Wastewater Membrane Bioreactor
Lower energy costs, increase productivity, and lower your footprint with our latest Membrane Bioreactor (MBR)
LEAPmbr* builds on 25 years of membrane bioreactor experience to deliver the most advanced MBR solution to date. It dramatically lowers energy costs, increases productivity, and offers a flexible design that can fit within a smaller footprint than conventional MBR technology. See how Veolia offers our wastewater treatment customers the lowest cost of ownership in the industry.
At its core, LEAPmbr uses our leading ZeeWeed* membrane while incorporating significant innovations that take wastewater treatment to the next level.
- Boost your productivity15% with our latest ZeeWeed membrane.
- Save on construction costs with a flexible design that reduces your membrane bioreactor footprint by 20%.
- Simplify your design by reducing membrane aeration equipment and controls by 50%.
- Reduce your operating costs with a 30% energy savings.
- Have the confidence of the strongest, most reliable membrane in the industry.
- Stockholm Vatten - Introduction
Stockholm Vatten will become the largest MBR plant in the world.
Stockholm Vatten will use Veolia LEAPmbr equipment for the Henriksdal municipal wastewater treatment facility to upgrade the existing technology. Once the upgrade is complete, the Henrickdal plant will process up to 864 million liters of wastewater per day. Watch the video here.
- Stokholm Vatten - Intstall
Veolia membrane installation at Henriksdal Wastewater Treatment Plant
In Stockholm, Sweden, we recently began phase 1 of a four-phase, long-term collaboration between Veolia and Stockholm Vatten och Avfall. The membrane installation will enable them to increase treatment capacity at the Henriksdal Wastewater Treatment Plant, while improving their effluent discharge quality and adhering to strict environmental requirements, making a significant difference for the Baltic Sea.