poseidon Dissolved Nitrogen Flotation
Achieve a high contaminants removal rate and control hydrocarbon emissions.
The patented poseidon* DNF uses inert gas, such as Nitrogen, flotation technology to separate suspended contaminants from process water and wastewater to reach your desired specifications. These covered DNF units will also prevent VOCs from escaping into the atmosphere.
With the use of internal separation plates, high efficiency clarification is provided in modern, compact designs. This allows for SUEZ's rectangular and vertical models to fit into existing installations where space is limited.
poseidon* DNF Features
With flow capacities up to 1800 m3/h (8000 usgpm), SUEZ’s poseidon DNF units are offered in two different models: a horizontal rectangular PPM* model, and a vertical column-shaped Saturn* model configuration to suit particular site requirements. Different stainless steel grades, such as 304L, 316L, Duplex 2205 and other corrosion-resistant materials are used for construction to fit process needs.
- Footprint savings - compact configuration designs
- Ease of operation and low maintenance because of few moving parts, and no submerged moving parts
- Reduced installation and start-up costs by modular/pre-assembled systems
- Long service life since units are made with stainless steel and other corrosion-resistant material
- Proven technology with references worldwide