HeatSan Hot Water Sanitization System
Hot water sanitization system for hospital renal dialysis wards
The HeatSan 40 has been designed for efficient disinfection of distribution loops typically located in satellite dialysis centers. The HeatSan 400 system, with its 380 litre hot water storage capacity is ideal for disinfection of hospital renal dialysis wards with multiple loops and can provide disinfection of dialysis machines and interconnecting pipework.
HeatSan Feature Overview
We offer 2 models for hospital applications. HeatSan 40 for disinfection of the distribution loop and HeatSan 400, which can provide up to 380 litres of 85ºC water for integrated disinfection of distribution loops and dialysis machines. The HeatSan400 can be configured to only heat volume of water required, saving on energy and cycle times.
- PLC controller, dual colour touch screen HMI displaying alarms, system status, tank level, disinfection temperatures and event log
- Easy step-through 7 day programmer
- Intelligent monitoring routines, leak detection and over-use
- multi-level password protection for added security
- Event log holds up to 12 months of data
- Skid mounted unit designed to fit through standard single door width
- Stainless steel skid complete with insulated fully drainable stainless steel storage tank, fitted with three phase heating elements, level transmitter and temperature monitor
- Stainless steel recirculation pump, stainless steel solenoid valves and sanitary type connections to distribution system
- BMS alarm output