Veolia Solutions, Experience & Services
Veolia provides water treatment solutions and services for pond dewatering and related treatment projects in the form of permanent, temporary, and in-situ treatment solutions utilizing our advanced treatment technology, large mobile equipment fleet, and chemical services. In addition, our experienced engineering and field teams tailor our solutions to individual project needs to reduce cost and optimize schedule throughout the life of a project.
TSS, Metals, Trace Contaminant & TDS Removal
Veolia’s in-house and field engineering teams tackle treatment challenges with an innovative and flexible approach to meet changing conditions including variable flow and influent concentrations. Veolia’s project teams are ready to tackle any challenge head-on from straightforward TSS removal to more involved applications requiring TSS, metals or TDS removal from runoff, plant wastes, or pond dewatering streams.
Veolia provides equipment solutions for short-term and long-term projects that our chemical products and services to deliver holistic solutions
- Short-term mobile solutions – mobile treatment services utilizing our extensive fleet of ballasted clarification, media filtration, membrane ultrafiltration, Ion Exchange, and RO trailers and skids.
- Long-term relocatable solutions – Veolia provides custom treatment solutions utilizing our standard equipment packages including ballasted clarification, membrane ultrafiltration, and reverse osmosis to meet any treatment challenge.
Veolia provides customized services to fit the needs of each project
- Full operations and maintenance services for mobile or permanent equipment solutions
- Chemical program design and execution for in-situ solutions
- National Service Centers in Norfolk Virginia and Atlanta Georgia with additional regional centers
- Laboratory and on-site testing services to develop, evaluate, validate and optimize solutions