Spiral Wound Membranes
Maximize product yields, maintain product consistency and quality
Spiral wound membranes from Veolia cover a wide spectrum of technologies (reverse osmosis, nanofiltration, ultrafiltration, microfiltration) and are constructed to meet the demands many applications:
- Concentrate and demineralize organics (sugars, proteins, whey)
- Purify and recycle process streams (acids, dyes, bio-chemicals)
- Recover valuables (metals, minerals, salts)
- Remove salt (TDS) and organics from water for purified water applications
Explore membrane systems, including their principles, processes, applications, and types of membranes used for water treatment in Chapter 9 of Veolia's Water Treatment Handbook.
Sprial Wound Membrane Features
Veolia custom designs membrane elements to operate effectively in challenging environments, including extreme pHs, temperatures from 40° to 158° Fahrenheit (5° to 70° Celsius), oil-contaminated streams, and highly viscous solutions.
- Hot water sanitizable membranes to reduce contamination and lower operating costs
- High pressure and high-temperature constructions to improve recovery and reduce cooling requirements
- Hydrophilic membranes for oil/water separations
- Sanitary elements to meet FDA regulations
Learn more about Veolia's spiral wound membranes
Winflows RO System Design & Simulation Software
Winflows is an intuitive and user-friendly tool for designing and simulating the operation of a reverse osmosis system. The program in an intuitive and user-friendly simulation, which makes it easy to quickly design a simple system or the most complex RO system. Some of the Winflows program features include:
- 3-Pass systems
- Single, 2 or 3 pass systems
- Anti-scaling dosing
- Energy Recovery Devices
- Ability to combine stages
Visit the Winflows Membrane System Design Software download page to access the latest version for free.