Aquaplex depth cartridge filters combine innovative Z.Plex depth filter technology and quality cost-effectiveness. Aquaplex filters provide excellent filtration value in residential and light commercial applications. The engineered graded density feature of the Aquaplex LD (large diamater) filter provides exceptional dirt-holding capacity and unequaled life compared to equivalent-rated standard filters. With its three- to eight-times greater dirt-holding capacity and life, Aquaplex LD reduces change-out frequency, translating into additional more value in applications where high capacity and infrequent change-outs are desired, such as spa and pool.
- Unique graded-density design of the extended media captures particles throughout entire filter depth
- High dirt-holding capacity means longer life and fewer change-outs, which translates into money saved
- Precision final filter results in consistent high-performance filtration
- Thermally bonded microfibers for positive dirt retention
- High-purity polypropylene media has no wetting agents, solvents, antistatic agents or binders
- Wide chemical compatibility
- Temperatures to 150°F (65°C)
- Made in the USA
- US FDA 21 CFR compliant materials
- Article 3 of the EU framework Regulation No. 1935/2004/EC Safety requirements
- EU Plastics Regulation No. 10/2011 (may be used as intended in all compliant EU member states).
- Meets USP Class VI-121 C plastics criteria.
- NSF 61 certified and NSF 42 certified
- ISO 9001:2015 certified processes
- For further details please see the product factsheet and/or product declaration.