WellPro.Z depth cartridge filters are engineered for deep-well strata protection, produced water disposal, and related oil and gas filtration. The WellPro.Z filter delivers outstanding dirt-holding capacity. Manufactured using Z.Plex technology and application-specific engineering, WellPro.Z filters have much greater void volume and up to twice the dirt-holding capacity of conventional filters.
- Engineered specifically for well water injection, produced water disposal, and other oil and gas applications
- Excellent temperature and oil resistance
- Superior protection of equipment components
- Optimized exterior decreases premature loading
- Provides lower total cost of filtration operations
- Made in the USA
- US FDA 21 CFR compliant materials
- Article 3 of the EU framework Regulation No. 1935/2004/EC Safety requirements
- EU Plastics Regulation No. 10/2011 (may be used as intended in all compliant EU member states).
- Meets USP Class VI-121 C plastics criteria.
- NSF 61 certified
- ISO 9001:2015 certified processes
- For further details please see the product factsheet and/or product declaration.